- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This lighter version of Shortcut Chicken Soup & Dumplings comes packing all the old-fashioned taste you'd expect, without all the work. For a soul soothing low-carb soup that won't blow your diet, this is the one for you.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 3 1/2 cups 98% fat-free chicken broth
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 can (12-ounce) 98% fat-free premium chicken breast in water
What to Do
- In a small bowl, stir biscuit mix and water to make a soft dough. Add an additional small amount of biscuit mix if dough is too sticky. Add thyme.
- In a medium saucepan, combine broth, celery, and chicken; heat until broth boils. Drop tablespoons of dumpling dough into boiling broth. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until dumplings are soft.
Read NextEasy Hamburger Soup