- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Say hello to your new favorite potato casserole! It's perfect as part of a balanced breakfast, or as a side to a fabulous main dish. However, and whenever, you eat it you'll agree...Potato Casserole is the best!
What You'll Need
- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup fat-free skim milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add onions and saute until soft. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour mixture over potatoes and mix until well combined.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until golden on top.
- Looking for more potato recipes? Check out our collection of Healthy Potato Recipes: 10 Potato Side Dishes You've Gotta Try.
Don't forget to check out our Crustless Sweet Potato Pie recipe. It's perfect for the fall and winter seasons.
Read NextSpicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 101
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 8.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 171mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %