Sausage and Egg Casserole
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
This Sausage and Egg Casserole is a hearty way to start your day right! Packed with bold and delicious flavors, this breakfast casserole is perfect not only for you, but for the entire family. They won't be able to get enough! Everyone will be asking you to make this delicious Sausage and Egg Casserole on Sunday morning. Bring it to the next potluck and everyone will be begging you for the recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup turkey sausage crumbles
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; saute onion, green pepper, tomatoes, and turkey sausage, 5 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs, Italian seasoning, and black pepper; stir in the cheese. Add vegetables and turkey mixture to the egg mixture; mix well. Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until set in center. Slice and serve immediately.
More Must-Have Recipes
- We love casseroles because they're so versatile and easy to make. Try our 5 Star Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole for a delicious any time dinner.
- Don't forget about dessert! These decadent and creamy Blueberry Cheesecake Bars will be a hit after dinner.
- For more amazing breakfast options, try our Crustles Quiche or our Sticky Bun Coffee Cake!
Read NextPepper Hash Brown Baked Eggs
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 171
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 210mg 70 %
- Sodium 348mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.1g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %