Fiesta Breakfast Cups
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 muffin
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Muffin tin cups are one of the most versatile and helpful tools in the kitchen. Our Fiesta Breakfast Cups come together quickly and are a perfect solution to feeding a crowd, especially if you're looking for a low-carb breakfast.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced mushroom, sauteed
- 2 tablespoons jarred roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Top these off with a little salsa to make it a complete Mexican-style breakfast.
Read NextPepper Hash Brown Baked Eggs
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 83
- Calories from Fat 6.8
- Total Fat 0.8g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 29 %
- Cholesterol 2.1mg 1 %
- Sodium 137mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 0.2g 0 %