3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 20 cookies
Sometimes the craving for peanut butter takes hold and doesn't let go until it's satisfied. In times like that, you need a quick and healthful solution. Say hello to our 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies. One of our fans says, "These are delicious! When you have a taste for peanut butter, these will hit the spot!"
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Splenda baking blend, plus extra for dipping glass
- 1 cup no-sugar-added creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients. Using your hands, roll mixture into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Flatten each ball slightly with a drinking glass that has been lightly greased and dipped in sugar.
- Bake about 8-9 minutes or until edges are set and bottoms are lightly browned.
- Wow, this easy peanut butter cookie recipe is low-carb. Be sure to check out more of our low-carb desserts.
- If you love cookies, then be sure to visit our collection of diabetes-friendly cookie recipes.
- These cookies would be great for a summer potluck or picnic, we've got other great recipes to bring a-long too!
Read NextFudgy Chocolate Cookies
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 127
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 9.3mg 3 %
- Sodium 29mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %