Parmesan Chicken Bake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (4-ounce) chicken breast
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Our flavorful and juicy Parmesan Chicken Bake starts with boneless, skinless chicken breasts that we coat with a light breading and Parmesan cheese. This no-fuss main dish is restaurant-worthy and fit for a diabetes diet, to boot!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, rinsed, patted dry
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Lightly spread mayonnaise on both sides of each chicken breast. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in shallow dish; coat chicken with crumb mixture and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
Bake 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Looking for a sidedish that'll get some greens on your plate? We love serving this one up with a Chopped Veggie Salad!
- This chicken dinner recipe is so juicy and tasty, plus it's low-carb and extremely easy! If you love our Parmesan Chicken Bake, then make sure you check out our collection of Low Carb Chicken Recipes for Dinner too!
For another Italian favorite, check out our Chicken Cacciatore. It's a healthy spin on one of our restaurant favorites. Plus, it's a slow cooker recipe, so it's great for busy days!
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 232
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 55 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 418mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.5g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %