Easy Chicken Fajitas
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 ounces chicken, 1 cup veggies, and 1 whole wheat tortilla
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These deliciously Easy Chicken Fajitas are a super choice for a weeknight meal. They're packed with flavor, chock full of light ingredients, and perfect if you're following a diabetes diet.
What You'll Need
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 4 low-carb whole wheat tortillas, warmed
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, cook garlic, onion, and bell peppers 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove to a plate. Add chicken and fajita seasoning; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- Return vegetables to skillet and cook 2 to 4 more minutes, or until heated through. Evenly divide fajita mixture onto tortillas and serve immediately.
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 180
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 574mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 14g 55 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %