Chicken 'n' Cheddar Quesadillas
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 wedges
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Melty reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese makes for awesome Mexican-style Chicken 'n' Cheddar Quesadillas. All that comfort still oozes out of each warm and tasty bite, without the worry of breaking your diet.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cup no-salt-added frozen seasoning blend (onion, bell peppers, celery, parsley)
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 8 (8-inch) low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Add seasoning blend and cook over medium-high heat until tender. Add chicken strips, chili, and cumin, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Remove chicken mixture and wipe skillet with paper towels. Coat again with cooking spray.
- On each of 4 tortillas, spoon one-quarter of chicken mixture. Top with cheese and cover with another tortilla.
- Cook each quesadilla in skillet, turning to cook on both sides until lightly browned, spraying with additional cooking spray as needed. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 202
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 45 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 463mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 14g 56 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %