Our friend Cheryl Walker named this sweet treat Naked Cheesecake, since it was "just waiting to be 'dressed' with delicious toppings!" We couldn't agree more. Whether you top it with fresh berries like we did, your own concoction, or decide to leave it naked, it's time to break out the chef's hats, cause the decision is all yours!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in the sugar.
- Blend in the sour cream and vanilla. Fold in the whipped topping until well combined, then spoon the mixture into the crust.
- Freeze until firm, then slice and serve frozen.
Note: On Memorial Day or the Fourth of July, you might want to add a splash of red, white, and blue with a bit of fresh fruit, or blueberry or cherry pie filling topped with a dollop of billowy white whipped topping!
Read NextNew York-Style Cheesecake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 215
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 182mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %