Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Our Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake can be a side or main dish, especially if you add some chunks of rotisserie chicken...it's all up to you. However you choose to serve it, we know one thing for sure: this hearty diabetes-friendly dish will warm you from the inside out!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup coarsely crumbled saltine crackers, divided
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 1-1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the cracker crumb mixture and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl; mix well and spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with the reserved cracker crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through and top is golden.
Read NextChicken and Squash Casserole
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 544mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %