Sizzlin' Beef Stir-Fry
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Our take on this Asian restaurant favorite is so easy to make, you'll throw away those take-out menus and impress the family with your own Sizzlin' Beef Stir-Fry!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pound beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (see Tip)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the steak strips; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove the steak; set aside.
- Add the snow peas, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger to the skillet; sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the soy sauce, black pepper, and sesame seeds to the skillet; return the steak to the skillet. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until completely mixed and heated through.
- Toast the sesame seeds by placing them in a small nonstick skillet over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden, turning frequently. Just watch them carefully, and it's easy as 1-2-3!
- To make this a gluten-free recipe, use gluten-free soy sauce, or pure tamari.
Read NextKung Pao Beef
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 53 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 379mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.0g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %