Fiesta Meat Loaf
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
You can make Fiesta Meat Loaf spicy or not-so-spicy - it's up to you. Go ahead and add as much chili powder as you'd like, or leave it out altogether!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds 95-96% lean ground beef
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs*
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup egg substitute*
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin*
- 1 teaspoon chili powder* (see note)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.*
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Place the mixture in the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 70 to 75 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
- Drain off the excess liquid and allow the meat loaf to sit for 15 minutes. Remove the meat loaf to a cutting board, and slice. Serve immediately.
To make this a gluten-free recipe, use nonstick cooking spray with no flour added, a gluten-free bread crumb product, gluten-free egg substitute, and seasonings with no added starch from a gluten-containing source.
- Make this spicy or not-so-spicy--it's up to you. Go ahead and add as much chili powder as you'd like or leave it out altogether.
Read NextKung Pao Beef
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 344
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 34 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 449mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %