Spring Picnic Roll-Ups
- SERVING SIZE
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
If you're looking for a great spring picnic idea, then grab a basket and get ready to impress with these Spring Picnic Roll-Ups! This bite-sized spring picnic idea is simple, creamy, and so easy to put together. You can serve 'em as appetizers or with a side of low-carb coleslaw for a tasty picnic lunch. Either way, we know your picnic pal is going to ask for more!
What You'll Need
- 5 (6-inch) low carb whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red bell pepper, drained on paper towel
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices deli low salt turkey
What to Do
- Place tortillas on a flat surface. Evenly spread cream cheese over tortillas and sprinkle with dill. Top each with roasted peppers, cucumber, and turkey.
- Roll up jelly roll-style and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Cut each roll-up into 5 slices and secure with toothpicks.
Read NextSensational Shrimp Dip
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 66
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 3.6mg 1 %
- Sodium 248mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.6g 30 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %