Chunky Salsa & Black Beans
Need a time-saving fresh to fix salsa? Then you're going to love our Chunky Salsa & Black Beans. It will come together in a snap and the added black beans are a nice change of pace.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes with juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mash black beans, but leave chunky. Stir in tomatoes and onion until well blended.
- Sprinkle cilantro over top. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read NextSensational Shrimp Dip
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 37
- Calories from Fat 0.4
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 93mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.9g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %