- SERVING SIZE
- 2 tablespoons
Treat your guests to a taste of the Mediterranean with this recipe for 7-Layer Mediterranean Dip. This easy dip is made with healthy ingredients that are popular in the Mediterranean region, like hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes, and olives. Make this for your next potluck, and soak in all the compliments!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) container classic hummus
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1 (7.5-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Chopped Kalamata olives for garnish
- Olive oil for drizzling
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, and salt; set aside.
- Spread hummus over a 10-inch round serving plate. Layer with tomatoes and cucumber. Dollop yogurt mixture and gently spread.
- Top with artichoke hearts, red peppers, feta cheese, and parsley. Sprinkle olives and drizzle with olive oil.
This is a great dip to serve with pita chips or fresh-cut veggies!
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls