Too-Easy Tarragon Asparagus
- COOK TIME
Summer is the season for asparagus and what better way to dress it up than making our Too-Easy Tarragon Asparagus? We think it's the perfect complement to your weeknight dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut up
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon*
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the asparagus in a shallow baking dish. Dot with butter, drizzle with lemon juice, and sprinkle with tarragon. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender. Serve immediately.
To make this a gluten-free recipe, use seasoning with no added starch from a gluten-containing source.
When shopping for asparagus, look for firm, bright green stalks with tight tips. Store your asparagus in a plastic bag in the refrigerator so that it stays fresh and green until you're ready to enjoy it.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.