Mediterranean Veggie Blend
- COOK TIME
The aromatic blend of herbs and spices that make this Mediterranean Veggie Blend so flavorful is why you'll want to give this healthy recipe a try as soon as possible!
What You'll Need
- 1 eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups zucchini slices
- 2 cups sliced small white mushrooms
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic
What to Do
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook eggplant, zucchini, and mushrooms about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.