Crunchy Baked Green Beans
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Here's a 40-year-old favorite with a new twist. In our Crunchy Baked Green Beans, reduced-fat soup adds that old-time flavor, and water chestnuts add the crunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 can (10 ounces) reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Spoon into a 7" x 11" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the beans are tender and heated through.
For extra flavor accent, sprinkle a tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese over the top before serving.
Read NextCheesy Cauliflower