Broccoli Stir-Fry with Almonds
- COOK TIME
Almonds are packed with healthy benefits and add such a satisfying crunch-factor to so many recipes, like this delicious Broccoli Stir-Fry with Almonds.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup sliced small white mushrooms
- 2 scallions, sliced
cup toasted slivered almonds
What to Do
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add broccoli and stir-fry 1 minute. Add water, cover, and cook about 3 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. Remove broccoli from skillet.
- In same skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms and scallions about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return broccoli to skillet and cook until heated through. Sprinkle with almonds and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.