Speedy Skillet Veal Francaise
- COOK TIME
It's easy to fancy up this Speedy Skillet Veal Francaise! Simply garnish with lemon slices and a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley and capers just before serving.
What You'll Need
cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
cup egg substitute*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (4-ounce) boneless veal cutlets
cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, parsley, and salt; mix well. Place the egg substitute in another shallow dish.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Dip the veal in the seasoned flour then in the egg substitute, coating completely.
- Sauté the veal in batches for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Add the wine and lemon juice to the skillet; mix well. Return the veal to the skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sauce begins to thicken slightly. Serve veal topped with sauce.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use tapioca flour instead of all-purpose flour, and gluten-free egg substitute.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.