- SERVING SIZE
- 1/4 cup
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Take a snack break and munch on some Ranch Roasted Chickpeas. Not only are chickpeas packed with protein, fiber, and good-for-you vitamins and minerals, but they taste pretty darn good! This healthier-for-you snack will definitely satisfy your salty, crunchy, snack cravings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine chickpeas, ranch mix, oil, and lemon juice; toss until evenly coated. Place on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 20 minutes, stir chickpeas, then continue to bake 10 minutes or until chickpeas start to turn golden-brown. Let cool before serving.
- These can be made ahead of time! Just store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. That way, when those snack cravings set in, you always have something healthy to turn to.
- Looking for more healthy snack ideas? Check out our collection page of Best Low-Carb Snack Recipes.
Read NextEggplant Pizza Chips