Greek Salad Cracker Snack
The fresh and healthy ingredients in our Mediterranean-inspired Greek Salad Cracker Snack will have you wishing it was snack time all the time! It's also pretty enough to serve as an appetizer when you have company over!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup fat-free crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 multi-grain crispbreads, split in half (we used Wasa)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, spinach, feta cheese, oregano, pepper, and oil; toss until evenly coated.
- Top each cracker with an equal amount of tomato mixture and serve.
Read NextEggplant Pizza Chips