- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Our Fruit 'n' Nut Popcorn Mix is a great snack anytime you have the munchies. Who can argue with dried fruit, mini marshmallows and pecans!? Just make sure to portion out your serving so you know exactly how much you're eating.
What You'll Need
- 9 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar
What to Do
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and quickly spray with cooking spray. Stir in raisins, apricots, pecans, and marshmallows. Sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda brown sugar. Mix well to combine. Store in airtight container.
Six tablespoons of unpopped popcorn usually make about 9 cups popped popcorn, if prepared in an air popper.
Read NextEggplant Pizza Chips