- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
The next time you've got hamburgers or hot dogs on the menu, instead of serving them with potato chips or french fries, we suggest trying something a little healthier...like our Cauliflower Tots! These homemade tots are easy, cheesy, and delicious.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups water
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil; cook cauliflower 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain well and place cauliflower in a food processor. Pulse 10 to 15 seconds, or until cauliflower is in small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and remaining ingredients; mix until thoroughly combined. Shape a tablespoon of cauliflower mixture into a "tater tot" shape and place on baking sheet. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until golden on bottom. Flip over and bake 10 more minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Read NextEggplant Pizza Chips