- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Crab Cake
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
No shore? No problem! Bring the feeling of warm salty air and sea spray right to your home with a crab cake recipe that'll make you feel like you've gone straight to the coast! They're seasoned to perfection and cook up in only 10 minutes! It's the perfect meal when you want a mini vacation in the comfort of your own home.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, made into bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the crab, bread crumbs, eggs, bell pepper, scallion, mayonnaise, Old Bay seasoning, and cayenne pepper until blended. Shape mixture into 8 round cakes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add crab cakes and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For more fill-ya-up crab cake recipes check out our Mini Crab Cakes and Scrumptious Crab Cakes! Any one of these recipes are sure to be a hit at your next get-together, but they also work great as a treat just for you!
- We've got more flavor-filled at home staycation recipes! You can take a trip to the Mediterranean with our Greek Festival Fish, or head south-of-the-border with our Mango Tango Fillets!
- Freshen up dessert with our Creamy Lime Pie or this sweet-as-can-be Crustless Pineapple Pie!
Read NextSeared Scallops with Asian Veggies