- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Quesdillas are a great mealtime solution since they can be stuffed with virtually anything. Case in point: our Farmstand Quesadillas, which have plenty of vegetables to keep your health on track!
What You'll Need
- Cooking spray
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (8-inch) low-carb flour tortillas
What to Do
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine asparagus, onion, corn, cheese, and cumin; mix well.
Place one tortilla on a baking sheet, top with half of vegetable mixture, then cover with another tortilla; repeat. Lightly coat tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until tortillas are crisp and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve immediately.
Top with fat-free sour cream, scallions and salsa for an added kick!
Read NextFarmstand Quesadillas