- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
When Mama said, "Eat your veggies!" we bet she wasn't referring to pizza. But with all the mushrooms, olives and peppers atop our delicious and nutritious Veggie Pizza, you can bet Mama would approve!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package prebaked whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup light pizza sauce
- 1 (2-1/2-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread with pizza sauce and top evenly with mushrooms, black olives, and roasted peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and golden. Slice into eight pieces and serve.
Read NextOld West BBQ Pizza
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 166
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 422mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %