Personal Pepperoni Pizzas
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Stay on top of your diabetes diet with our Personal Pepperoni Pizzas pitas made from all healthy ingredients. Have a pizza party and enjoy these tasty favorites without guilt.
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-inch) whole wheat pita breads, split
- 3/4 cup low-sodium marinara sauce
- 24 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Lightly toast pita bread. Spread each with one-quarter of marinara sauce. Place 6 slices pepperoni and one-quarter of cheese on each pita half.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Read NextPatty's Pizza-Stuffed Squash
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 199
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 364mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %