Old West BBQ Pizza
Buck up cowboys and cowgirls, 'cause our Old West BBQ Pizza is sure to brighten up your night. Topped with barbecue sauce-smothered chicken, and a few other Western favorites, this pizza pie delivers some super tasty slices.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package prebaked whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and onion, sprinkle with salt, if desired, and saute 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through; drain excess liquid.
- Remove from heat and add barbecue sauce and green chilies; mix until well combined. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro, cut into 8 slices and serve.
Read NextOld West BBQ Pizza
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 231
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 552mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 6.9g 0 %