- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Put a healthy Mexican twist on your favorite delivery pizza. Our Mexican Pepper Tart includes nutritious bell peppers, reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese and zesty salsa. So break out your sombreros and get ready to dig in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 bell peppers (red, green, and yellow, or any combination), seeded and sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 2/3 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Unroll pizza crust on pan.
In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder and onion powder. Add bell peppers and toss to coat, then place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until peppers are fork-tender.
Spread salsa over dough and sprinkle with Mexican cheese.
- Place roasted peppers over cheese and bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Cut into eight slices and serve.
Read NextOld West BBQ Pizza