- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nothing compares to the taste of fresh mozzarella cheese in this recipe for Fresh Mozzarella Tomato pizza! With its smooth, mild taste and texture, it beats a plain old store-bought pizza, and it's easy as pie!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, patted dry and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Coat a 10" x 15" baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll uncooked pizza crust and place on baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake 5 minutes; remove from oven.
Evenly sprinkle pizza crust with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano. Layer tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on top and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is browned and mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Remove pizza from oven, sprinkle with basil, cut into 8 slices and serve.
Read NextOld West BBQ Pizza