Crustless Strawberry Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Make strawberries the star of your dessert menu with our diabetic-friendly recipe for Crustless Strawberry Pie. This low-carb strawberry pie is beautiful to serve at outdoor picnics and get-togethers, or anytime of the year when you need a burst of fruit and color!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 small (0.8-ounce) package sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large (0.6-ounce) package sugar-free strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Place strawberries in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix, gelatin mix, and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Pour over strawberries.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, or until firm. Top with dollops of whipped topping before serving.
Read NextNo-Bake Key Lime Pie