Crustless Apple Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
With all the old-fashioned taste of traditional homemade apple pie, our Crustless Apple Pie is one you'll make all year long. Made with fresh apples and the perfect blend of spices; one whiff of this pie will have you running towards the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 6 Granny Smith apples (about 2 pounds), peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup light apple juice
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice, honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, the nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring apple juice and margarine to a boil. Whisk in remaining cinnamon and the cornstarch and cook until thickened.
- Arrange a layer of apples on bottom of pie plate and brush with thin layer of sauce. Repeat layers until all apples and sauce are used. Sprinkle top with walnuts.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until apples are soft. Let cool and serve.
Check This Out!
- Our Crustless Pumpkin Pie is another crustless pie recipe that's bound to be a family favorite!
- For more diabeties-friendly desserts, make our Amazin' Apple Cake, our Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle, or our No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake.
- Let's have more pumpkin! Try our Perfect Pumpkin Bread, or our Creamy Pumpkin Spice Treat!
Read NextNo-Bake Key Lime Pie
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.6g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 29mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %