Zesty Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
What makes Zesty Lasagna Roll-Ups so unique is that you can tailor the ingredients to whatever your gang likes! If you're cooking for someone who doesn't like spicy food, leave out the green chilies and chili powder, roll their roll-ups, then add an adjusted amount of chilies and chili powder to the rest of the mixture and roll away. It's that easy!
What You'll Need
- 8 lasagna noodles*
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder*
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup salsa
What to Do
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions; drain and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 7 x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.*
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, the ricotta cheese, green chilies, chili powder, and salt; mix well. Add the pinto beans, mixing gently.
- Lay the lasagna noodles on a flat work surface, spread the cheese mixture evenly over the noodles then roll them up jellyroll-style.
- Place the lasagna rolls seam-side down in the baking dish. Spoon the salsa over the top and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use a gluten-free noodle substitute, seasoning with no added starch from a gluten-containing source, and nonstick cooking spray with no flour added.
Read NextThree Cheese Macaroni and Cheese