- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you're planning on making some homemade "takeout," then this side dish is a must-have! Our Easy Lo Mein Noodles are family favorite. We've tossed them with lots of Asian veggies and flavors to give them a really authentic taste. One thing is for sure, no noodle will be left unslurped!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook garlic, carrots, and snow peas for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, and ginger; mix well. Add sauce and spaghetti to skillet and mix until noodles are evenly coated. Heat for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Read NextThree Cheese Macaroni and Cheese