- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
This vegetarian-friendly lasagna recipe is one that'll have them coming back for more, and more, and more. They'll just love the hearty texture the artichoke adds to these Artichoke Basil Lasagna Rolls. It's a change-of-pace recipe that's company-fancy, too!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (24-ounce) jar tomato and basil sauce
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute onion 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in tomato sauce and heat 5 minutes. Place 1 cup sauce in prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg substitute, garlic, artichoke hearts, basil, and Parmesan cheese. Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly, and roll up tightly. Place rollups seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining tomato sauce.
- Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until heated in center.
If you loved this dinner recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Healthy Pasta Recipes; 6 of Our Best Pasta Dinner Recipes.
Read NextThree Cheese Macaroni and Cheese