Summer Party Salad
- 12 cups
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
We all love having several easy salad recipes to make during the summer, but this salad, is not only easy. It's gorgeous! Plus, whether you use it as an appetizer with pita chips, or as a side dish for the main course, everyone is going to love our Summer Party Salad! It's full of vibrant colors, and so much yummy flavor that no matter how you serve this up, it's going to disappear nearly as quickly as it took to throw together.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallion
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- For more easy salad recipes that'll make your summer menu, check out our Simple Macaroni Salad, Avocado Potato Salad, and this can't-resist Cauliflower Salad!
- Whether you're hosting the party or heading to a potluck, you'll want to wow with dessert, so whip up our Luscious Lemon Squares for a refreshing taste, or, for the chocoholics try our creamy Chocolate Almond Pudding!
Read NextSpeedy Fajita Salad