Quick Asian Chicken Slaw
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Toasted Asian-style ramen noodles add a pleasant crunch to our Quick Asian Chicken Slaw. We up the tasty ante by drizzling it with some homemade Sesame Seed Dressing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed (seasoning packet is not used)
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons light Asian sesame dressing (see Note)
What to Do
- Toast noodles in dry skillet over medium heat until they turn light brown. Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Combine toasted noodles, chicken and cabbage in salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing. Toss lightly.
Try our recipe for Asian Sesame Dressing. It's light and tasty! Click here to get the recipe.
Read NextTuna Salad Surprise
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 70
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 7.4mg 2 %
- Sodium 40mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.5g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 5 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %