Grandma's Sweet Pea and Ham Salad
- 10 Min
Grandma's Sweet Pea and Ham Salad will take you right back to your childhood. We've lightened up this classic deli salad so you can still enjoy it with your family, and continue passing on the tradition!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3 ounces finely chopped fat-free or extra-lean deli ham
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup (1-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine peas, ham, egg and Cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine Ranch dressing, mayonnaise, mustard, and black pepper. Pour over pea mixture; mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read NextTuna Salad Surprise
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 585mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %