- 5 Min
Looking for a change of pace from heavy deli salads like potato salads and pasta salads? If so, then you'll love this fresh Broccoli Pepper Salad. It's got creamy, crunchy, fresh-tasting flavors that you'll enjoy eating all year long.
What You'll Need
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, bell pepper, onion, almonds, and bacon.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic powder, and black pepper. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Looking for fantastic recipes to bring to your next potluck? We've got you covered with our Un-Beet-Able Potato Salad and this scrumptious Italian Zucchini Bake!
- These desserts take the cake! Especially if you're whipping up our Lemon Cake or, if you're looking for an Easter treat, try our decadent Coconut Cake!
Read NextSpeedy Fajita Salad