Apple-Pineapple Salad Mold
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Need a great bring-along to a potluck or picnic? Well, our diabetes-friendly Apple Pineapple Salad Mold travels well and tastes great.
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (.3-ounce) sugar-free mixed fruit gelatin mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained, with juice reserved
- 2 red apples with peels, cored, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice and enough water to equal 1 cup. Stir into dissolved gelatin.
- Pour mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and refrigerate until it is partially thickened.
- Stir in pineapple, apples, and pecans and refrigerate until gelatin is completely set.
Read NextSpeedy Fajita Salad