How could anything this creamy, this decadent, this fresh-tasting be guilt-free? Well, it is, and the low-fat ingredients in our "Berry-licious" Parfait allow us to indulge once in a while.
What You'll Need
- 1 pint strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 3 tablespoons strawberry all-fruit spread, melted
- 1 (3-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, toss the strawberries and fruit spread; set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, and sugar until smooth; fold in the whipped topping.
- Equally divide half of the strawberry mixture among four parfait glasses, then sprinkle with half of the graham cracker crumbs, and top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat the layers, and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Read NextSuper Strawberry Fluff
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 167
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.0g 6 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 136mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %