Caramel Drizzled Baked Apples
- COOK TIME
No need to check this annual autumn favorite off your treat list! Our diabetes-friendly recipe with sugar-free caramel topping is yours to enjoy. So dig into these Caramel Drizzled Baked Apples as soon as you can!
What You'll Need
- 2 tart apples, halved, and cored
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free caramel syrup
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray. Place apples in baking dish and add water.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes, or until apples are tender. Remove from oven and place on dessert plates.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon syrup onto each apple half and top with whipped topping. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.