Tempting Tuna Loaf
- COOK TIME
Move over meat loaf! Tempting Tuna Loaf is a fresh light alternative that fits our meal plan to a 'T!'
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk white tuna in water, drained and flaked
cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
cup low-fat (1 percent) milk
teaspoon lemon juice
teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Spread into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.