- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Our Greek Festival Fish has the bold Mediterranean flavors that we love about Greek recipes. Get ready to have your taste buds transported all the way to the Greek Isles after just one bite!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 white-fleshed fish fillets (2 pounds total) such as tilapia, flounder, or sole
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the scallions and garlic and sauté until tender. Add the tomatoes, wine, parsley, oregano, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Place half of the sauce mixture in the baking dish. Arrange the fish fillets over the sauce and cover with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Note: Did you know… that you can cut down on the saltiness of feta cheese by soaking it in fresh, cold water or milk for a few minutes?
Read NextGolden Topped Salmon