Parmesan Easy Zucchini Quiche
- 6 Mini Quiches
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Mini Quiche
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
It's time to put those muffin tins to good use! Our Parmesan Easy Zucchini Quiche is a super scrumptious breakfast (or brunch) recipe. They're especially perfect if you're on the go. Just make 'em, bake 'em, and take 'em with you when you head out! While we know you may want to keep this lip-smacking-good easy zucchini quiche recipe to yourself, it is also great to share with your pals!
What You'll Need
- 2 medium zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel 1 entire zucchini into thin ribbons. Peel 1/2 only of the second zucchini. Arrange zucchini ribbons all around each muffin cup, including bottom, creating a crust. Repeat with remaining muffin cups; set aside. Finely chop remaining half of the zucchini. (If your knife is a little on the dull side, check out our How to Sharpen a Knife video!)
- In a small skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; saute onion and chopped zucchini 5 minutes or until soft. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Stir in mozzarella cheese and basil. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are set in center. Let sit 5 minutes, then remove from muffin cups and serve.
More Recipes You'll Love
- For even more of our favorite zucchini recipes, check out our collection of Yummy Recipes with Zucchini!
- Our Easy Brunch Recipes are sure to impress the next time you're hosting!
Quiche originated in France and has since blossomed into a highly popular party food. I mean, are you really surprised it's an in-demand food item?
Read NextPepper Hash Brown Baked Eggs
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 143
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.6g 19 %
- Cholesterol 133mg 44 %
- Sodium 159mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %