Breakfast Veggie Casserole
Updated July 27, 2023
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
This easy Breakfast Veggie Casserole is the perfect healthy breakfast recipe for getting everyone up and moving about. Best part? There's not much work to it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
red bell pepper, chopped
cup chopped onion
- 2 cups liquid egg substitute
cup fat-free milk
cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, torn into 1-inch chunks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook broccoli, bell pepper, and onion 4 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in vegetables.
- Place bread pieces in prepared casserole; top with vegetable mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Breakfast Veggie Casserole is the perfect brunch recipe. For more great ideas be sure to check out our collection of 14 easy brunch recipes.
- If you like this recipe, be sure to check out the rest of our collection of easy casserole recipes for more mouthwatering goodness!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.