Cookies 'n' Cream Cupcakes
- COOK TIME
Who doesn't love the age-old pairing of chocolate and vanilla? Our Cookies 'n' Cream Cupcakes provide a tasty twist on a classic combination. Nobody will know they are fit for those following a diabetes, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/4
cup canola oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2
cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can sugar-free vanilla frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and egg whites; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on high for 2 minutes. Gently fold in 1 cup cookie crumbs. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely, then frost. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.