Spiced Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- COOK TIME
Did you know that pumpkin puree (be careful not to confuse it with canned pumpkin pie filling) is a great source of fiber? Adding canned pumpkin puree to baked goods also keeps them moist without adding fat. These Spiced Pumpkin Chip Cookies are winners all around!
What You'll Need
cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2
- 1 1/2
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Beat butter and Splenda until fluffy. Mix in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually stir in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto sprayed baking sheets. Bake in preheated 350 degree F. oven 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
- Baggie-up one of these Spiced Pumpkin Chip Cookies with a few pieces of candy for neighborhood treats.
- Enjoy even more of your favorite pumpkin treats with our collection of Healthy Pumpkin Recipes: 6 Easy Pumpkin Desserts.
- Have you ever wondered how to cook a pumpkin? It's super easy, and once it's cooked you can season it with sweet or savory spices for a dinner side.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.