Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This classic recipe for Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies will take you back to the days of your childhood, when warm milk and cookies were waiting for you to devour as soon as you arrived home from school. The delicious flavors will give you that nostalgiac feeling, but the great thing about our oatmeal raisin cookies, is that they're low carb!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated Splenda
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, Splenda brown sugar, and granulated Splenda. Add margarine and blend into oats mixture. Add egg, applesauce, yogurt, and raisins. Mix gently to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonful to form 24 cookies on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool completely on wire racks.
- Looking for more low-carb desserts like Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies? Be sure to check out these 10 Decadent Low-Carb Desserts!
- For more fantastic cookies recipes, check out our collection of Diabetic Cookie Recipes: Top 10 Best Cookie Recipes You'll Love.
- After you try out this low-carb cookie, try out this Chocolate Chip Cloud Cookies recipe!
Read NextGingerbread Cookies
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 50
- Calories from Fat 7.3
- Total Fat 0.8g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 6.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 59mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.2g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %